Acer Z24-880-UR13 Spec Questions

DebB
DebB Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
First, does the Acer Z24-880-UR13 have a matte finish on the screen? Also, where are the headphone jack and speakers located? It's hard to tell in the photos.

Second, are there different jacks for headphone? I use my phone earbuds which have an integrated microphone. So if the jacks are separate which one would I use? I'm guessing the headphone but would the integrated microphone in the earbuds still work?

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi, Acer Z24-880-UR13 comes with 23.8” WLED backlight with multi-touch screen function, supports 10 finger touch • Dual independent display support. It does not have matte finish display. Unit has 3.5mm audio jack at the rear of it and it is the 1st port from the left of the stand. There is no tested confirmation about the working of integrated microphone in the headphone.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,050 Trailblazer
    Balatekie said:
     It does not have matte finish display.
    It's odd because none glare means matte.
    France
  • mikasa
    mikasa Member Posts: 1 New User
    Balatekie said:
    Hi, Acer Z24-880-UR13 comes with 23.8” WLED backlight with multi-touch screen function, supports 10 finger touch • Dual independent display support. It does not have matte finish display. Unit has 3.5mm audio jack at the rear of it and it is the 1st port from the left of the stand. There is no tested confirmation about the working of integrated microphone in the headphone.
    is there a microphone jack in the acer z24-880?
  • laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,050 Trailblazer
    edited December 2018
    mikasa said:
    is there a microphone jack in the acer z24-880?
    No it doesn't:

France