Acer ProDesigner PE320QK bmiipruzx - FreeSync, LFC, and port options

CreativeFraser
CreativeFraser Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Hi there!
Perhaps someone can clear this up for me.
The Acer monitor ProDesigner PE320QK has one DisplayPort 1.2 video input and two HDMI 2.0b video inputs. Acer also advertises this monitor as having FreeSync and Low Framerate Compensation. Tom's Hardware monitor reviewer Christian Eberle goes one step further and states that the monitor has a FreeSync range of 24hz - 60hz and LFC https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/acer-pe320qk-hdr-freesync-monitor,5470.html
So. . . does this monitor indeed support 24hz-60hz FreeSync and LFC through it's DP 1.2 port? And, does this monitor support 24hz-60hz FreeSync and LFC through both of it's HDMI 2.0b ports?
Or is the FreeSync VRR range something more like 30hz-60hz, or 40hz-60hz?
I apologize if this question has already been asked, but I scoured google for this information and could not find anything to verify this (other than Christian's monitor review). I also reached out to Christian himself to ask him if he could verify this but as I only emailed him a couple of days ago, it could be awhile before he has the time to respond.
Many thanks,
Josh

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    The only spec I see is:
    Vertical refresh rate 23Hz to 80Hz
    Which doesn't help much. They often don't get deep enough into the technical details. ;(
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.