Anyone else's ET322QK panel going in and out?

4KisOK
4KisOK Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 21 in 2020 Archives
I opened a repair case, but I was informed the warranty does not cover shipping from customer to repair center. I find this very aggravating, because every other company I have dealt with has covered shipping. And with a 34-inch monitor, the shipping isn't cheap. I want to see if anyone else has discovered a fix for this issue before I spent that much on shipping to repair a product that is still under warranty.

I have an ET322QK that is less than a year old, and the panel loses picture for a few seconds, then comes back on, then goes back out when displaying intense 4K content (such as a game). It also started showing a pink-tinted static like the old snow static on CRT TVs. My secondary monitor never loses picture during these incidents (so I don't think it's a problem with the graphics card), and the power light on the problem monitor never goes off. Things I've tried: Two different DisplayPort cables, two different HDMI cables, disconnecting my secondary monitor, and unplugging the monitor and holding down the power button to discharge the capacitors.

Answers

• StuckWithLCD
    StuckWithLCD Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am facing this now for the last few weeks...my monitor is about 7 months old!

The monitor just goes blank(black) for a few seconds as if the display engine within the monito'r hardware has had a crash and is restarting.

Any new of the resolution?