how to contact acer support?

anshu
anshu Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
i am trying to do live chat with vaacer support but it says the serial number indicated is no longer available for support.Can anyone help me what that means.
Thanks

Best Answer

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi Nactishe,

I am sorry to hear the experience you’re having with contacting our Acer call center support department for assistance, can you please send me a private message and provide me with the serial number or Case ID number, so I can go ahead and get the message to our support team for follow up. Please keep in mind that you can check the warranty status by inputting your serial number here and you can also check the status of the repair and retrieve the progress information by inputting the Case ID number here.

Note: Just to clarify your last question, this community is not a direct portal to our customer service or technical support assistance. Acer employees (community moderators), may read topics/threads posted here in this forums, you might also notice that Acer community moderators may interact with members when appropriate (this is determine on a case by case basis). The Acer Community (forums & discussions), is designed as a peer to peer support community (in which primarily, the Acer community forums is a place where members can exchange and support other users with their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc.). The Acer community is not design for any direct customer support consultation, case status request, complaints/escalations, parts or any orders status request or sponsorship solicitation.

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums.

Regards,

Acer-Manny

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    anshu 

Please try using the SNID number of your device. You can contact Acer support here : 
    Acer US & Canada : https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact
    Acer worldwide : http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • Nactishe
    Nactishe Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Hello - I have a similar problem. However - my monitor is actually at Acer repair center. Unfortunately, they have had my device for almost a month now, and the warranty is now expired. I cannot contact them via phone, as the automated system registers me as expired and they send me to "pay" support. "Pay" support only tells me to call Acer - there is nothing they can do. There is no e-mail channel for Acer support. Only Chat and Phone - and both flatly terminate my call. Now I have an $800 monitor at their repair facility for almost a month, and no way to reach anyone?! Any advice? Does Acer even monitor these forums?
  • Du_little
    Du_little Member Posts: 301 Skilled Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Nactishe said:
    Hello - I have a similar problem. However - my monitor is actually at Acer repair center. Unfortunately, they have had my device for almost a month now, and the warranty is now expired. I cannot contact them via phone, as the automated system registers me as expired and they send me to "pay" support. "Pay" support only tells me to call Acer - there is nothing they can do. There is no e-mail channel for Acer support. Only Chat and Phone - and both flatly terminate my call. Now I have an $800 monitor at their repair facility for almost a month, and no way to reach anyone?! Any advice? Does Acer even monitor these forums?
        Hi, Sorry to hear about your issue. Kindly click the link below and choose your location and contact the Acer Support and they will help you. 
      http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    Hit Accept if its useful :) 

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi Nactishe,

I am sorry to hear the experience you’re having with contacting our Acer call center support department for assistance, can you please send me a private message and provide me with the serial number or Case ID number, so I can go ahead and get the message to our support team for follow up. Please keep in mind that you can check the warranty status by inputting your serial number here and you can also check the status of the repair and retrieve the progress information by inputting the Case ID number here.

Note: Just to clarify your last question, this community is not a direct portal to our customer service or technical support assistance. Acer employees (community moderators), may read topics/threads posted here in this forums, you might also notice that Acer community moderators may interact with members when appropriate (this is determine on a case by case basis). The Acer Community (forums & discussions), is designed as a peer to peer support community (in which primarily, the Acer community forums is a place where members can exchange and support other users with their own advice, ideas, articles with knowledge and troubleshooting techniques, etc.). The Acer community is not design for any direct customer support consultation, case status request, complaints/escalations, parts or any orders status request or sponsorship solicitation.

Thank you for your interest and participation in the Acer Support Forums.

Regards,

Acer-Manny