Acer Nitro 5 An515-53-55g9

SuperEd13
SuperEd13 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi I heard you can see the nitrosense and control the cool blast technology..where in settings can I see the tempeture and see how fast the fans r running and apply cool blast if needed 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    SuperEd13 

The main screen gives you a one-glance overview of your computer’s current status, including the GPU frequency, temperatures, and fan speeds. The screen provides fan control options to increase performance. 
    You may adjust the performance of the fans cooling your computer’s CPU and GPU. Three levels are available: Auto (default), Max and Custom. If you select Custom, then you will see two sliders that allow you to set CPU and GPU cooling independently
    Turn CoolBoost™ on to increase the maximum fan speed, enabling even faster fan speeds and increased cooling during heavy use.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • SuperEd13
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

The main screen gives you a one-glance overview of your computer’s current status, including the GPU frequency, temperatures, and fan speeds. The screen provides fan control options to increase performance. 
    You may adjust the performance of the fans cooling your computer’s CPU and GPU. Three levels are available: Auto (default), Max and Custom. If you select Custom, then you will see two sliders that allow you to set CPU and GPU cooling independently
    Turn CoolBoost™ on to increase the maximum fan speed, enabling even faster fan speeds and increased cooling during heavy use.

What main screen what im telling you is I dont see the main screen where i get to control the fans ect.. Once i find it whats a optimal setting for when i game.. Where is this main screen i have typed in nitrosense on computer search and nothing comes out .. nor do i see a app for this or any setting under hardware 

• SuperEd13
    SuperEd13 said:
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

What main screen what im telling you is I dont see the main screen where i get to control the fans ect.. Once i find it whats a optimal setting for when i game.. Where is this main screen i have typed in nitrosense on computer search and nothing comes out .. nor do i see a app for this or any setting under hardware 

SuperEd13 said:
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

well 
  • Sharanji
    SuperEd13 said:
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

SuperEd13 

Please try installing the Nitro Sense applications Download

• SuperEd13
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 said:
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

SuperEd13 

Thanks I will ,with nitro sense I can activate cool boost ?? While gaming any particular setting I should have for better performance to prevent thermal throttling 
  • Sharanji
    SuperEd13 

This model has an NVIDIA card, You may check if you have  NVIDIA's GeForce Experience tool or you'll want to download. Not only does it give you detailed information about your hardware, let you screencast games, and update your drivers, but it'll auto-optimize a bunch of games.

When you first start it up, it'll scan your library for compatible games. To optimize one, just click on it in the left sidebar, and then click the Optimize button. That's it. You're ready to start playing.

Of course, if you're curious, there's some other useful info here. You can see what your optimal settings are compared to the settings you currently have, and see a preview in the image at the bottom—including some descriptions of what each setting does.

• vaisrav
    vaisrav Member Posts: 1 New User
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 said:
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

SuperEd13 

i tried to install the application, but it says system doesnt support. im using a nitro 5 an515-51