Acer Nitro 5 I5 Gen 8 How can I tweak color settings this display colors run a bit cool

SuperEd13
SuperEd13 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi, Was looking to tweak and calibrate the display but the only thing I see is brightness slider.. Is there any way to make the colors pop out more, more vibrant .. Colors seems a bit washed out and dull 

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    SuperEd13 

What is the full model number of your device?
    Is the "Advanced display settings" grayed out?
    Are you using the same factory shipped windows?

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • SuperEd13
    Windows 10 home bought it yesterday and the model number is An515-53-55g9.
    Forgot if the advance display is grayed out ..I did go to a calibration screen that let's u set bright and contrast ,game and color with a slider in red green n blue that's all the way to the right but it's hard to set the accurate color that way ..guess I'm going to have to minimize that window and play with the sliders as I'm on a picture or web screen 
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    SuperEd13 

Please download and install the new intel display driver version 23.20.16.5018  Download

Click on Download, When prompted, click the Save button and choose the location where to save the file.
    After the download is complete, click Open to view the files.
    From the new window, locate and double-click the Setup application to start the installation of your driver.
    Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
    Follow the instructions provided by the setup application.

• SuperEd13
    Sharanji said:
    SuperEd13 

Please download and install the new intel display driver version 23.20.16.5018  Download

Click on Download, When prompted, click the Save button and choose the location where to save the file.
    After the download is complete, click Open to view the files.
    From the new window, locate and double-click the Setup application to start the installation of your driver.
    Click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
    Follow the instructions provided by the setup application.

I believe I downloaded all the drivers so I just log in to Acer and look for that driver ?? Is there a quicker way to do it and by doing this what tweak ability am I going to get by installing this driver 

• SuperEd13
    It had that driver already fyi