Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator 15 G9-591 is plugged in and charging but stays at 0%

WinterGaleWinterGale Posts: 23Member Networker
So this happened without warning. I turned the laptop on and left it plugged in for a couple of hours. When I came back it was already turned off so I powered it back on and noticed that the battery sign says that it's at 0% available (plugged in, charging) but the laptop isn't actually charging. The moment I take off the charger my laptop turns off. I checked the Acer Care Center software and it says that my battery health is good. Finally, batteryreport says that the battery's full charge capacity is at 70,200mWh against the design capacity's 90,000mWh.

Any advice?

FAQ & Answers

• asad814asad814 Posts: 344Member Seasoned Practitioner
    have you tried the battery reset???
  • WinterGaleWinterGale Posts: 23Member Networker
    Yeah, it didn't solve the problem. Although, I wasn't exactly sure I did the battery reset correctly (I couldn't wait for the 5 minute mark).
  • asad814asad814 Posts: 344Member Seasoned Practitioner
    go to device manager>drivers and uninstall all battery drivers(microsoft acpi battery) then restart and then let windows to install the drivers