LED keyboard process Helios 300

Options
Barua7
Barua7 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
What is the specific background process for the LED keyboard on the Helios 300?
I believe that this process may be causing an issue with Easy Anti Cheat software. I can no longer join any servers in game. I would like to disable the process that controls the LED keyboard to see if it resolves the issue.

Answers

• osmanre263
    osmanre263 Member Posts: 17 Troubleshooter
    Options
    You realize fortnite just had an update. They said servers will be down for some people.
  • sri369
    sri369 ACE Posts: 2,623 Pathfinder
    Options
    Barua7 said:
    What is the specific background process for the LED keyboard on the Helios 300?
    I believe that this process may be causing an issue with Easy Anti Cheat software. I can no longer join any servers in game. I would like to disable the process that controls the LED keyboard to see if it resolves the issue.
    Easy anti cheat is bundled into bunch of games I play. Never had any issues.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    Nitro 7 - AN715-51 - user benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/37631045
  • Barua7
    Barua7 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The games that I am attempting to play is Squad and Post Scriptum. The game hangs for a long period of time while attempting to connect to the server. I'm then booted out of the loading screen back to the server browser with the message that I have lost connection to the server.

Then when shutting down or restarting the PC, I receive a prompt: game security violation detected (#00000001)

Prior to Squad utilizing EAC I never had any issues.

• JohnCena
    JohnCena Member Posts: 460 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    Send logs.