Does anyone know what software is included with a new computer purchase.

ziggy4M1
ziggy4M1 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 29 in 2018 Archives
I am thinking of purchasing a Acer Aspire computer as my hp is one the way out , old ,crashes all the time , too slow , time to replace . Was just wondering what kind if any software is included with the purchase of a new computer . thanks for any help .  WH 

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    It really depends on which model and SKU. They use different software loads on different models, and different loads for different locales. What type of computer are you looking at? Laptop, desktop?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ziggy4M1
    ziggy4M1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    I am looking at a desktop for now and it was the aspire models . Can't find any imformation as to whats included . I understand they come bundled with a software package. Was just wondering what they came with so i can order everything i need all at once instead on running back and forth a number of times  because  oh we need this ,and that  ect. ect.  thanks for the help.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Sure, no problem. We'll have to try and pin it down more than an Aspire desktop system though, since Acer makes lots and lots of Aspire models. It almost might be easier if you said what software you want. :) Are you in the US?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.