Aspire ES1-132 not woke up from sleep

Gaboros
Gaboros Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
I have a Aspire ES1-132-P3Mk with an up to date bios and up to date windows 10. If I sleep my laptop, the screen doesn't wake up. It's operating because I can hear the sounds but the screen is black and I have force reset it. Help please!

Answers

• Nico_2812
    Nico_2812 Member Posts: 23 Troubleshooter
    Did you install latest video drivers from acer website? Check in the BIOS if there is the voice of screen wake up. If there isn't something try reset bios settings to default
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Latest VGA and Chipset driver is installed. No options for this in the bios. Only "resume on lid open" but not helped.
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Updated everything but not works. The problem only occurs if I sleep with lid close. Sleeping from the tray works.
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Still no solution...
  • greed1994
    greed1994 Member Posts: 2 New User
    i got the same problem, i'm using HDMI cable to connect my laptop to the tv so that i can still use it, but what if i'll buy a new LCD will it work???
  • greed1994
    greed1994 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Nico_2812 , if i'll replace my old screen will it work? pls reply
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Need answer!!!
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Nice support! Best one EU!
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

Bump!!! No asnwer...
  • kenz101
    kenz101 Member Posts: 42 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Have you looked at the settings in power options! There are 2 types in windows 10 make sure the sleep settings are set correctly in both windows 10 settings and control panel! If this is no good then click start and type perfmon /report and when finished check for warnings and information on the sleep issue. This should show in here and let me know what it says
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.      :) 
  • Gaboros

Tinkerer

just installed lubuntu. Working flawlessly. So your windows drivers are buggy acer. Why I'm I not surprised?