CPU Hits Max frequency in Without WorkLoad

Chamidu
Chamidu Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Its I see System Ideal Process in 99 At All the time and What Can i do for this Im Update Windows And Driver Latest Version But Still its in same problem Someone Can Help this

Answers

• Chamidu
    Nobody Knows About that ... im helpless
  • Kubas789
    Kubas789 Member Posts: 15 Troubleshooter
    edited June 2018
    Do you have set windows power plan and power slider to balanced?
  • Chamidu
    yes everything is default settings and i hear cpu fan gets speed up sometime 
  • Tmzdroid
    Tmzdroid Member Posts: 88 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Have you checked BIOS settings? Try resetting bios to default.
  • Chamidu
    yes everything in default settings in not changing and bios also in latest version 
  • Chamidu
    fan also speed up without do anything
  • Chamidu
    Nobody Knows About that ... im helpless
  • Chamidu
    I guess its some program runs in maximum frequency if it happens how do i find it can anyone know my desktop works well only this happen to laptop 
  • Chamidu
    still in problem no one here to fix this 
  • FahimAnzam
    FahimAnzam Member Posts: 6

Tinkerer

edited June 2018
    Update your windows to the latest version (Build 1803), then click on the battery icon lower right bottom in the task bar and select Better Performance (Not Best Performance this will push your cpu to it's highest frequency all the time). I hope this will work for you as mine. :) 
  • Chamidu
    yeah its works but before update bios its working lower in without work load but after updating new bios version its always cpu clock hits maximum at best performance i think its acer bios problem 
  • Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    what is the process that maxes out?   in task manager, click the processes tab then put the cpu column in order of % used.  Then you will see which process temporarily uses all of your cpu power, then post your finding for the specific process that is causing this.  
  • Chamidu
    I guess its some program runs in maximum frequency if it happens how do i find it can anyone know my desktop works well only this happen to laptop 
  • Gawain
    Gawain Member Posts: 373 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    edited June 2018
    i just told you what you need to do to find about the process, and from that we can work out the program....(the process will name a file which is linked to a program - either something windows does or a third party one)
  • Chamidu
    its all happened after updating new bios version