Predator X34 Power Button Issues

UEFEndeavour
UEFEndeavour Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 14 in 2019 Archives
I haven't seen this reported anywhere else, but I'm curious to see if anyone else has encountered this problem. Occasionally over the last several months when I press the Power button to turn the monitor on it immediately turns back off again. I have to press it as many as four times to get the monitor to stay on. Once it's on it works fine, no other issues. I also have the same problem when I turn the monitor off. I'll press the button to turn it off and it will immediately turn back on again. I've tried plugging the monitor into different plugs thinking maybe it's a power issue, but the problem continues. Does anyone have any ideas what could be causing this? The monitor is still covered under warranty for another year so I can send it in for repair if need be. The last thing I want is for a $1000 monitor to sudden decide to stop turning on.  

Answers

• UEFEndeavour
    UEFEndeavour Member Posts: 2 New User
    I stand corrected. I searched this forum for ages a couple of days ago and couldn't find anyone else with a similar issue. Now, just after posting this, I see someone else posted the same problem and the fix listed there seems to have worked. Moral of the story is to always double check right before you post.
  • Slik
    Slik Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm trying to re set or revert my X34 P to factory defaults.  Can you help?  I searched everywhere, but can't find out how to do this.  Thanks for any help.