K222HQL not Turning on

Mayflower
Mayflower Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives
Hello. I would need help with my K222HQL because after about a year or service, as i shortly went out of the room the K222HQL broke. Better said it wont turn on. I tried putting the power supply in and out on both ends with no results. I am not sure what the condition of the Powercable is but on some spots its white and im not sure if its dirt or something else. I wil try to respond as soon as i can if there are more questions.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    IIRC that model uses a standard power cord. Try swapping out a different cord to see if that might be the problem. If a new cord doesn't fix it and you're not in warranty then it's likely going cheaper to replace than repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    IIRC that model uses a standard power cord. Try swapping out a different cord to see if that might be the problem. If a new cord doesn't fix it and you're not in warranty then it's likely going cheaper to replace than repair.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.