edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
PH317-51-7680

Best Answer

• geekromi
    geekromi Member Posts: 144 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    sewerrat said:
    Sorry for that. Backstripes and logo on the other side of the screen. A keyboard backlight is on. I just don't known, that helios 300 serie have that feature, or not.

Nope, not lights on the red stripes and logo on the screen back cover ( and in my personal opinion, maybe, it's better so...)

Answers

• sewerrat
    sewerrat Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Have the Helios 300 serie backlight too?
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,483 Trailblazer
    Options
    Backstripes? Backlights? Which are you referring to? A keyboard backlight? It's optional so it might have either. You must double-check to be sure that the vendor is stating and selling it with a backlight or backlit keyboard. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• sewerrat
    sewerrat Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Sorry for that. Backstripes and logo on the other side of the screen. A keyboard backlight is on. I just don't known, that helios 300 serie have that feature, or not.
  • geekromi
    geekromi Member Posts: 144 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    sewerrat said:

Nope, not lights on the red stripes and logo on the screen back cover ( and in my personal opinion, maybe, it's better so...)