My Predator G3-710 has trouble starting up

Options
TroubledUser
TroubledUser Member Posts: 3 New User
edited February 15 in 2018 Archives
Hi Guys, i got my predator g3-710 in jan 2018 and this 2 weeks while im playing games, the screen will just black out and it just hangs there. I tried force shutting it down and rebooting but the monitor will show no input signal. Sometimes there will be a series of beeps and i will have to force shut down again and when i turn it on again, the monitor doesnt display anything but the fans are running fine. I can toggle both num and caps lock on the keyboard but the monitor doesnt show anything. Please help!

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    TroubledUser 

Please monitor the internal temperatures and check for any overheating issues. 
    Are you using the same factory shipped windows operating system?
    Also, check the current BIOS version and check if you have the latest version of BIOS installed on your device. Upgrading your system BIOS incorrectly could harm your Acer product. Please proceed with caution.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • TroubledUser
    Options
    I cant get into BIOS because when i turn on my computer it stays on the black screen, the predator screen doesnt even come on. I use HWMonitor and the last i checked before these things happen, i dont have issues with temperature, they are all well below 40 deg celcius. And yes i have the factory shipped windows OS
  • TroubledUser
    Options
    Acer came by to replace GPU, cleaned my ram and updated my bios, issue fixed. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Probably ought to look at dust abatement to help keep it from happening again.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.