acer nitro 5 battery issue

Options
anujpisute
anujpisute Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
my acer nitro 5 battery is draining very fast 2 hrs on power saver mode and 30min on gaming it only 12 days old gtx 1050 model without ssd how should I fix it

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    anujpisute 

>>>>Please uninstall the ACPI battery drivers from device manager by following these steps:
    Right-Click on start button> click device manager> expand Batteries>then select all the drivers including the ACPI drivers and uninstall it one at a time. Then restart the computer and check again.

>>>>If the issue persists, I suggest you to update the battery drivers manually from Device Manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.
    Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Device Manager from the context menu.
    Expand Batteries option from the window, right click on the driver and click on Update this software from the context menu.
    Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

>>>>If the issue persists, run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components have changed, corrupted or missing from the system.
    Running the troubleshooter will help in detecting and identifying the cause of the issue and in certain cases will fix to enhance the performance of the system.
    Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

The issue may also occur due to the startup applications set on the PC. Remove some of the unwanted startup applications and check if similar issue persists.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!