coolboost?

Options
immy458
immy458 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
guyz i'm owning acer nitro 5 which has gtx 1050 2gb. i mostly play cs go.i want to know to what temperature the coolboost should be put on from acer quick access?
can someone also suggest a good cooling pad for my laptop?

Best Answer

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Acer Coolboost application is designed to improve system cooling by increasing the fan speed during heavy use. This application is disabled by default. You can enable Coolboost using the Acer Quick Access program. Cool boost increase the fan speed by about 200-300rpm. You don't have to keep it off when the system isn't under load. My feebcak is to keep coolboost constantly turned on.

Cooler Master has a whole line of cooling pads with great reviews. I'd recommned finding one you like that. Make sure to double check your measurements, as I've seen some that are a little small and there is some overhang.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    The Acer Coolboost application is designed to improve system cooling by increasing the fan speed during heavy use. This application is disabled by default. You can enable Coolboost using the Acer Quick Access program. Cool boost increase the fan speed by about 200-300rpm. You don't have to keep it off when the system isn't under load. My feebcak is to keep coolboost constantly turned on.

Cooler Master has a whole line of cooling pads with great reviews. I'd recommned finding one you like that. Make sure to double check your measurements, as I've seen some that are a little small and there is some overhang.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)