Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Which is the best game to show off and push the Predator 21 x to its limits? Thanks!

MelsedjrMelsedjr Posts: 2Member New User
Which is the best game to show off and push the Predator 21 x to its limits?  Thanks!

Best Answer

• RanY2JRanY2J Posts: 581
    Accepted Answer
    Melsedjr said:
    Which is the best game to show off and push the Predator 21 x to its limits?  Thanks!

Try Far Cry 5. This has pushed my machine to its full capacity and it has just came out. Also play Assassin's Creed Origins, just the fact that you're playing this beast at 60FPS would make you so happy.

Alongside that, play GTA V once again in 60FPS, Quake is amazing if you like linear style gameplay, The Crew 2 is a must get for racing game fans but make sure to own a Bluetooth controller.

Witcher 3 - Ages like a wine man. I almost forgot this beautiful gem. Good luck and happy gaming :lol:
    BElieve in YOUrself.

FAQ & Answers

• RanY2JRanY2J Posts: 581Ally
    Accepted Answer
    Melsedjr said:

Try Far Cry 5. This has pushed my machine to its full capacity and it has just came out. Also play Assassin's Creed Origins, just the fact that you're playing this beast at 60FPS would make you so happy.

Alongside that, play GTA V once again in 60FPS, Quake is amazing if you like linear style gameplay, The Crew 2 is a must get for racing game fans but make sure to own a Bluetooth controller.

Witcher 3 - Ages like a wine man. I almost forgot this beautiful gem. Good luck and happy gaming :lol:
    BElieve in YOUrself.
  • MelsedjrMelsedjr Posts: 2Member New User
    Thanks!!!  I appreciate all the info :)