NVIDIA Display are not available

ScKillers
ScKillers Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2020 Archives
whenever I try to open up nvidia settings,it says that my gpu is not attached to my display and im unable to make use of my mx150 to play any games.I have tried all solutions from youtube but non will help

Answers

• sadie9
    sadie9 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2018
    Hi, I have the same problem. There was a Windows update on Friday and then this happened. I can see the Nvidia adapter in the Display Adapters in the Control panel. I tried updating the driver but it is still the same. I have an Acer Swift 3 with the Nvidia MX150 graphics card.
  • eddodson
    eddodson Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ditto to above. I have uninstalled both INTEL and NVIDIA drivers and reinstalled from ACER website. I don't care about playing games, but I need the HDMI feature to display on an external monitor. This just stopped working and I haven't been able to resolve the issue NVIDIA GeForce MX150. Aspire E 15 (E5-576G-5762)
  • Victor151
    Victor151 Member Posts: 9

Tinkerer

My Acer Aspire E 15 E5-576G-5762 also does not seem to use the Nvidia MX150 graphics card and therefore is not able to play fortnite. This is a pretty major failure as the graphic card is simply not being used at all. Only the built-in intel graphics is working. Why isnt there a fix for this somewhere here, or on the Acer site, of anywhere on the internet?