Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What is the max CPU Fan Speed in Predator G3-572?

abhijeetsahaabhijeetsaha Posts: 3Member New User
I purchased Predator Helios 300 G3-572 a month ago. On the day 1, I reinstall Windows 10 to get rid of all bloatware (like Norton Security, Office 365 etc). After updating all the things, I feel the need of PredatorSense App so I searched for it on Acer's Website and found it. I downloaded the app from this link( https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7310?b=1&pn=NH.Q2CSV.003 ). It affects my battery interface and I also noticed the max speed of my CPU Fan Speed is 600RPM while the Fan Speed of GPU is 6122RPM. I didn't switched to max earlier. That's why I am asking this question to you guys. Is this the only case with me or I am just worrying for no reason?

FAQ & Answers

• abhijeetsahaabhijeetsaha Posts: 3Member New User
    Max Fan Speed of CPU *6000RPM
  • Red-SandRed-Sand Posts: 1,794ACE Pathfinder
    Hey bro, no worries it's normal. 

There are many different "Max fan speeds" for the Helios... For example mine maxed at 5142 and there are many with my same rpm... Some are at 6000, some 6000+.

You're fine 👍 
    - Hotel Hero
  • aun931077aun931077 Posts: 1Member New User
    How you reinstalled windows ?? New window.... 

• sri369sri369 Posts: 1,717ACE Pathfinder
    edited August 2018
    I purchased Predator Helios 300 G3-572 a month ago. On the day 1, I reinstall Windows 10 to get rid of all bloatware (like Norton Security, Office 365 etc). After updating all the things, I feel the need of PredatorSense App so I searched for it on Acer's Website and found it. I downloaded the app from this link( https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/7310?b=1&pn=NH.Q2CSV.003 ). It affects my battery interface and I also noticed the max speed of my CPU Fan Speed is 600RPM while the Fan Speed of GPU is 6122RPM. I didn't switched to max earlier. That's why I am asking this question to you guys. Is this the only case with me or I am just worrying for no reason?

Your CoolBoost is on. This ups the fan speed by about 300-400 RPM. Take it off, and they will fall to mid 5000s.

Also these speeds are reached only when absolutely necessary, and in short bursts mostly to bring down the temps. The only times your laptop might be on sustained max fan speeds is when your system is hot due to whatever reason and it taking time to cool down.
    Karma...
    LIKE - if helpful
    ACCEPT - if helped resolve
    ---------
    I am not an Acer employee.
    Your issue could get better coverage and more answers if posted in forums than in a message to me.

---------
    User benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/10977437