PredatorSense on acer Nitro5(AN515-51) -works perfectly :)

Answers

• meshswapnil
    meshswapnil Member Posts: 39 Devotee WiFi Icon
    killgrave said:
    I think I figured out his trick.
    Predator Sense doesn't really work on Nitro 5.
    Those photos above are of screenshots taken on a predator laptop open on a Nitro 5.

The wallpaper gives it away.
    You may be right, look I have Predator sense in my A515-51 :p 

lol , for the guy above who says it's fake here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/cokgjku6tetlwe9/PredatorSense_2.01.3005_W10x64_by_mesh.zip?dl=0
    and If anyone using it on AN515-51 just post a screenshot so people can believe , Download it before it get's removed again . I was out of town . ty
  • Agiatma
    Agiatma Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited May 2018
    PredatorSense works perfectly on my AN515-51, just try it guys. It's not fake
  • meshswapnil

I even got the nitrosense app working , but I won't post the links because of the system files you'll have to edit .
  • killgrave
    killgrave Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

Yep!
    I got it working too!
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,086 Trailblazer
    killgrave said:
    I think I figured out his trick.
    Predator Sense doesn't really work on Nitro 5.
    Those photos above are of screenshots taken on a predator laptop open on a Nitro 5.

The wallpaper gives it away.
    You may be right, look I have Predator sense in my A515-51 :p 

lol , for the guy above who says it's fake here's the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/cokgjku6tetlwe9/PredatorSense_2.01.3005_W10x64_by_mesh.zip?dl=0
    and If anyone using it on AN515-51 just post a screenshot so people can believe , Download it before it get's removed again . I was out of town . ty
    My apologies !!!!
  • fixshortcut
    fixshortcut Member Posts: 2 New User
    working but there are no oc menu in my laptop
  • shreyash1212
    shreyash1212 Member Posts: 2 New User
    its working thanks
  • Cefamox
    Cefamox Member Posts: 20 Networker
    Works fine, fan controls. Oc menu you go in the paste GPU overclock and execute enable.

Thats ok , but the temperature and use of gpu dont work in menu,CPU is ok. always says gpu in idle. If you set the over in overclock tab, i see the frequency increase, but dont apear in monitoring. Sorry my bad english.

Any solution? The mod of nitrosense works better?

Regards
  • meshswapnil
    Cefamox said:
    Works fine, fan controls. Oc menu you go in the paste GPU overclock and execute enable.

Thats ok , but the temperature and use of gpu dont work in menu,CPU is ok. always says gpu in idle. If you set the over in overclock tab, i see the frequency increase, but dont apear in monitoring. Sorry my bad english.

Any solution? The mod of nitrosense works better?

Regards
    I'll look into it . GPU monitoring works only when gpu is in use , btw what monitoring software are u using? can u tell me your system configs . also go to your task manager-processes and see if these 3 apps are running (PSAdminagent,PSAgent,PSSvc) . bcz everything works fine for me , I'm attaching screenshots below u can compare the default and current clocks .
    And for the Nitrosense soft. its the same as predatorsense but it only supports fan control , no OC . ty

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru

Hello everyone,

While our members are generally eager to provide useful information, be advised that Acer does not validate third party external links for downloads and is not responsible for them.

We also cannot attest to the safety of third party websites.

Acquiring files through such links is at the user’s own risk. Acer does not support software that has been modified. We cannot guarantee optimal performance or ensure that you will not experience problems by using it.

Thanks,

Acer-Manny

• BigCha
    BigCha Member Posts: 1 New User
    Brummy, Can you repost the link please.
  • Cefamox
    edited June 2018
    meshswapnil, my nitro is AN-515-51 (7700hq,1050ti). I use nvinspector and msi afterburner. I see the overclock set when a press turbo, i play bf1, im sure that 1050ti is activate. But dont apear in monitoring in the software.

The 3 apps are working in task manager. I try to reinstall,whithout sucess. The nvidia driver is 397-91
  • Cefamox
    Done, i make downgrade the nvidia driver to 390.77. All works fine now. Tks Meshswapnil.
  • Ryoukas
    Ryoukas Member Posts: 2 New User
    do really need a working link please :( i would really appreciate it anyone
  • JohnTheBest
    JohnTheBest Member Posts: 2 New User
    The links not work, can u send the link again? :#:#:#  
  • siny79
    siny79 Member Posts: 27 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    edited July 2018
    @meshswapnil nice job mate! could You shed some light on what to tinker with to make it work? Although I don't own Nitro (it's VX15) maybe with some help I could make it work for my hardware as well. It's has 7700hq and 1050ti, just like Yours. The modified version of Predatorsense installed on my laptop which is already a half win, since the original version wouldn't install at all. The sliders and sensors don't work unfortunately. I would really appreciate Your insight since - as You probably now - 7700hq likes to get really hot and - at least with my model - automatic fan management is a frickin' joke.

Cheers!
  • killgrave

Tinkerer

The links not work, can u send the link again? :#:#:#  
    It's working
  • killgrave

Tinkerer

siny79 said:
    @meshswapnil nice job mate! could You shed some light on what to tinker with to make it work? Although I don't own Nitro (it's VX15) maybe with some help I could make it work for my hardware as well. It's has 7700hq and 1050ti, just like Yours. The modified version of Predatorsense installed on my laptop which is already a half win, since the original version wouldn't install at all. The sliders and sensors don't work unfortunately. I would really appreciate Your insight since - as You probably now - 7700hq likes to get really hot and - at least with my model - automatic fan management is a frickin' joke.

Cheers!
    I had the same heating problem. So, I cleaned the fans thoroughly and did thermal re-pasting (use CoolerMaster Mastergel Pro).Kicked the fans in high gear. It bought down my temps but the CPU was still underclocking.

I used XTU to undervolt my CPU to finally get 8-15 degrees cooler CPU running at a constant 3.4 GHz under load.

Just bring down the Core Voltage Offset. Don't change anything else and it should get the job done.

Hope it helps.
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,086 Trailblazer
    BigCha said:
    Brummy, Can you repost the link please.
    Hi,
    Please read the post by @killgrave , he has provided the link.
This discussion has been closed.