I cant connect to Wifi router

phani1
phani1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hi ,
My new acer helios 300 is not connecting to router wifi.When i connect to router wifi i was getting "can't connect to network".But when i opened hotspot on my mobile and connecting to mobile's wifi ,it got connected.Can anyone please if anyone of you faced this issue or know how to solve this ? I attached screeshots also.

Answers

• vanaddag
    vanaddag Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi Phani

Step 1 : You can do power cycle for the router ( Removing all teh cables and push and hold the power button for 30 to 40 sec )
    Later try to reconnect the wifi to the computer
    If  still it is not working 
    Step 2 : You can do BIOS Defaults  ( When you turn on the computer  keep tapping the keys according to the device type  By using F2 key for laptop & Delete key for desktop )
    If still teh issue occurs
    Step 3 :You can uninstall the wireless connection drivers  ( Press Windows Key + R together  ( type : Devmgmt.msc )
    Hit enter on the key board < Click on network adapter < Give right click on Wireless network adapter driver < Click on uninstall & Restart the computer ( It will automatically reinstall the drivers )
    If still the problem occurs 
    Step 4 :You can check in Safe Mode with networking option 
    If it is windows 8 , 8.1 , 10 Using   Alt + Power Button + F10 key < get into advance options < Choose safe mode with networking
    Try to connect the network in safe mode
    Is Still the problem Occurs 
    Step 5 :Try to do restore of the computer
    Push WIndows Key + R  < Type : rstrui.exe < Click on Okay < Choose restore point before the problem occurs  < Click on finish 
    If still the problem occurs 
    Step 6 : Save the data and reinstall the OS 

Thank You