Aspire E15 HDD not detected by bios the Acer screen shows up, the "No bootable device" screen shows

124»

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,470 Trailblazer
    Yes, a reflow can be done in a simple toaster oven The card is placed on an aluminum foil cookie sheet and baked for about 10 minutes in the oven pre-heated to 425-450*F. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• EGIFRID
    EGIFRID Member Posts: 1 New User
    hello I have acer aspire one the bios does not recognize hdd 0 and i cant boot to windows eithe in uefi or l;egacy mode please help
  • JackE

This thread is over a year old. For better attention, please post your own new thread by clicking on the ask a question button.

Jack E/NJ

• kcbiradar
    kcbiradar Member Posts: 1 New User
    JackE said:
    Not necessarily. Remove the screw and the HDD door on the bottom. Then remove the screws on the HDD and re-seat it a few times to clean the contacts. You don't have to pull it completely out of the connector. Just pull in partly out then push it back in a few times. Jack E/NJ

Hello sir I am having same problem can you explain me what to do? 
  • JackE
    If my suggestion didn't work, please start your own new thread by clicking on the ask a question  button.

Jack E/NJ

• Mugish
    Mugish Member Posts: 1 New User

And me too I have aspire a315-51 but it have trouble of

This problem can happen when a removable storage device is removed while it is in use or is failing. Properly connecting any removable storage and restarting your PC may fix the problem.

It display that how can I fix it