Compatible pen stylus for Aspire AR 15 (R5-571TG-7229)

ErnieGErnieG Member Posts: 1 New User
Has anyone found a pen stylus that will work on Acer's Aspire AR 15 (R5-571TG-7229)? I bought a pen from Digiroot, supposedly compatible with all touchscreens, and it did not work. I had a chat with Acer, and was told "...unfortunately there is not a stylus pen compatible for the Aspire R5-571TG. Bummer! This makes no sense to me. I can write with my finger, why not a pen? Perhaps from another third party manufacturer? Anyone? (Thanks, in advance...)

FAQ & Answers

This discussion has been closed.

Who's Online944

AnhEZ28
AnhEZ28
Athwart
Athwart
Badsun117
Badsun117
cuckoo
cuckoo
dunre
dunre
EmilioGC
EmilioGC
fnxtw
fnxtw
IVAN_PC
IVAN_PC
julioluchiari
julioluchiari
OfXan
OfXan
oridb20
oridb20
ThanatosMK
ThanatosMK
ttttt
ttttt
willianfaet
willianfaet
Zeiler
Zeiler
+929 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Here?

So, what are the rules of this place? Check out our Acer Community User Agreement. Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1327

Total Points:4277

Total Accepted Answers: 164

Leostat Mainframe Wrangler