Aspire A515-51G-84X1 Battery consumption

LemSensei
LemSensei Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
Hello. I'm wondering if it's okay that after an hour of playing, consumption begins to grow briefly during turbobust (perhaps from a warm-up, because aida says that there is trotting) and the laptop consumes a battery charge, it was seen on the example of the game in WOT, CS GO after 1-1, 5 charge places dropped to 95-97 but then replenished, at that time the processor i7-8550u worked at a frequency of 3.9-3.6 GHz. Thanks for the answer. I love very Acer products, and already 3 times I buy your laptop.
P.s. I use my laptop for work, sometimes I go to the games on weekends, and this is my only device, and send it for diagnostics for 1 month. this is too big a line, since I simply will not have anything to work on ...
Thanks for the support.
Also there is a problem with the speed of Windows startup. It starts 2-3 minutes. But I will solve this problem by setting ssd.

Best Answer

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The variable battery charging behavior seems normal and the way it is designed to work when extra power from the charger is required. You can try to speed Windows startup by disabling any non-Microsoft antivirus programs. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,329 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    The variable battery charging behavior seems normal and the way it is designed to work when extra power from the charger is required. You can try to speed Windows startup by disabling any non-Microsoft antivirus programs. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ