How to fix Critical Process Died?Acer aspire A315-21-616E

Davidlu
Davidlu Member Posts: 2 New User
edited August 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hi, I have an Acer aspire A315-21-616E and every time I log on and enter the password, it takes me to the normal screen but after 30 seconds it starts to show the blue screen.
It has happened many times too. The laptop is not usable due to the fact that every time you log on, it restarts. I tried researching what to do and it told me to reset the computer fully. I reset it many time but during that process, it always stops and says that there was a problem resetting it and starts to undo the changes. 

Please help me, Thanks!

Answers

• Davidlu
    Davidlu Member Posts: 2 New User
    I'm also using another computer to write these comments.

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Hi David,
    Its a blue screen error. if the internal reset fails then you need to try with the external USB. either you can create a media creation tool or get a RCD from Acer store.  follow the steps for the media creation tool . https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • keshav_c17
    keshav_c17 Member Posts: 51 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited May 2018
    this case of yours is quite similar to that of mine. My laptop is ACER VX 15, has Intel SSD 600p and when i upgraded my system to Windows 10 version 1803, it is constantly crashing after boot with BSOD error Critical_process_died. Microsoft and Intel has confirmed this issue and they are working on the patch until then i have rolled back to old windows 10 versin 1709. Does your laptop have same SSD or what? What changes you have made to laptop after you are getting this error? Moreover please post this issue on Microsoft Windows community, there are Microsoft people who can help you in correct way as this is all theirs software. They know what to do.
  • Silent1012
    Silent1012 Member Posts: 6 New User
    After windows update when my laptop opened bluescreen pops up then it shows critical process died how to fix this?
  • christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    After windows update when my laptop opened bluescreen pops up then it shows critical process died how to fix this?
    Hi @silent1012,
    Try to do a reset which is a easy fix. You will loose your datas but your computer will be back in business. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)