Aspire E 15 keyboard stopped working randomly?

artemisxrpg
artemisxrpg Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I bought this laptop back in February of this year and today for whatever reason, after booting from sleep mode the keyboard just stopped working aside from the power button. I tried googling for solutions which had me reinstalling the driver, fn+f6, disabling filter keys,  and do a system restore but none of those seemed to work. After getting frustrated, I decided to reset to factory setting and at the last moment, the keyboard started working again. My question is have anyone encountered anything like this and if so what caused the problem? Is this a common problem for this laptop?

Best Answer

• AntoJoseph
    AntoJoseph Member Posts: 83 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi, This is issue with the corrupted OS, It is not a hardware problem, So don't worry I believe the KB will cork normally after factory reset.

Answers

• AntoJoseph
    AntoJoseph Member Posts: 83 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Hi, This is issue with the corrupted OS, It is not a hardware problem, So don't worry I believe the KB will cork normally after factory reset.
  • Sue128592
    Sue128592 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Just had the same issue with keyboard being non-responsive and then suddenly started working again. Could not login with my PIN only power icon worked. Did you find a solution to your problem?