Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Is this GTX760 compatible with the Acer predator g3600

FuzzlesFuzzles Posts: 3Member New User
because i have done a lot of reading online and i cant find anything that says it is not, but whenever i put the card in and try to power the pc up it wont boot all the fans power up on the pc but nothing else happens is this because the power supply is not good enough?

gpu i am trying to install - https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards/GTX760DC2OC2GD5/specifications/

base pc - Acer Predator G3600 - Core i7-2600 / 6GB DDR3 / 1TB HDD / NVIDIA GT550 TI

FAQ & Answers

• FuzzlesFuzzles Posts: 3Member New User
    i am now aware i posted this in the wrong place i re posted to the right place but don't know how to remove a post....
  • JackEJackE Posts: 11,023ACE Trailblazer
    edited July 17
    This GTX760 card and its software seem ASUS-specific. Accordingly, it's probably not safe to assume it's a generic GTX760 card that will also work in an ACER or any other mfrs machine. Jack E/NJ