Issues while playing pubg

Saurav7
Saurav7 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
I have recently got my Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572. 
While playing pubg my device gets lag and i have to restart the device, Well and this is not for one time every time my device gets lag with 'errrrrr' sound and I have to restart the device very ***** time.
why is this happening? I have undervolt my cpu to -121.1 mV. Is it causing the problem?
Please help me. 

Answers

• MO_GAD
    MO_GAD Member Posts: 5 New User
    Saurav7 said:
    I have recently got my Acer Predator Helios 300 G3-572. 
    While playing pubg my device gets lag and i have to restart the device, Well and this is not for one time every time my device gets lag with 'errrrrr' sound and I have to restart the device very ***** time.
    why is this happening? I have undervolt my cpu to -121.1 mV. Is it causing the problem?
    Please help me. 
    Try undervolting at -0.110 instead of 121 and turning the fans on max speed, what are the CPU and GPU average temps. you get while play?
  • Saurav7
    Saurav7 Member Posts: 4 New User
    MO_GAD said: and turning the fans on max speed, what are the CPU and GPU average temps. you get while play?
    Before undervolting i used to get cpu temp about 98°C and gpu temp upto 85°C.
    But after undervolting temp got reduced by 5-10
    °C, But never got the exact temp while playing pubg as my gets lag and i have to restart it. 
  • CosmicStrawberry
    CosmicStrawberry Member Posts: 8 New User
    Hey I want to get a laptop with a 1060 and my budget is 1000 to 1200 should I get the acer Helios 300 or something else