Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

mounting kit?

Romanski416Romanski416 Posts: 2Member New User
I recently went out and bought a nitro 5 with it only having an ssd so i decided that i want to add a hard drive yet when i opened it up there was no mount and no sata cables that came with it.
How would i go about receiving the mounting kit?

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,135ACE Trailblazer
    edited April 2018
    Hi,
    What's your model name? It should look like ANxxx-xx. You could also contact Acer Support centre in your region:http://www.acer.com/worldwide/support/
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • Romanski416Romanski416 Posts: 2Member New User
    Yea i called customer support and we sent out an order for the mounting kit. I asked what is included and he sent me to a website which was an HDD/SSD assembly kit. I did not see sata cables included there, but when i asked if i should buy any he said no, so i am confused.
  • brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 12,135ACE Trailblazer
    Yes, if the customer service told you that you don't have to buy anything, you have to wait until the package arrives, what's your laptop model?
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.