How can i stop it from restarting automatically? - aspire 5735

Options
Shanto
Shanto Member Posts: 4 New User
edited August 2023 in 2018 Archives
I am using acer aspire 5735. I have windows 10 64 bit installed in it. My pc automatically restarts after 2-3 minutes and it keeps doing the same. But in safe mode, it does not restart automatically. What is the solution?

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,117 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    You could try removing the battery, disconnect from mains, press the Power button for 20-30 secs, leave the laptop to rest for a while before trying to connect everything and start again.
  • Shanto
    Options
    didnt work 
  • Shanto
    Options
    @brummyfan2
    tried, still same condition.

• Shanto
    Options
    @brummyfan2
    i have already formated my c drive and installed windows 10 again. but the problem still occurs.  :(

• Snoke
    Snoke Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options

What version of Windows 10 are you running, What hardware is installed and have you checked third party software.,

Also try this change your fan from active to passive then restart your system see if its kicking in correctly and not over heating the laptop.

I would uninstall the drivers only if you recently updated them and restart your laptop and see if they reload themselves and then see how our laptop runs.

Another thing I can thing off your system is receiving and configuring updates in the back ground then automatically restarting your system or its caught in a cycle.

go to security and maintence via the Windows defender and see what messages are being displayed and what's recently installed that give you a clue to what's happening also you can go to administered tools and go to performance monitor and check from there what's happen after running a few checks.

The last thing I can think off you hard drive or another piece of hardware is at fault.

• Snoke
    Snoke Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Options
    to add further check Windows store updates lately Microsoft has been updating apps from there and this is causing some issues too.