helios 300 g3-572 fan speed

Options
preet121
preet121 Member Posts: 22 Troubleshooter
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
when i game i put the speed of fans to max and play for like 3-4 hours is this gonna damage my laptop components?

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    Options
    It will not affect the laptop components how ever if you change the default settings its not advisable. Hit like and accept if its useful. 
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi, The main purpose of fan is to cool down the processor and maintain constant temperature. If your computer gets heated up while playing games, you can put the fan speed to high and that does not affect any component. 

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful! :)
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• preet121
    Options
    christy1 said:
    It will not affect the laptop components how ever if you change the default settings its not advisable. Hit like and accept if its useful. 
    i do it using predator sense what do you mean that it is not advisable?
  • Ultrasuperman
    Ultrasuperman Member Posts: 53 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    They mean don't overclock the fan speed, on my G9 they cap around 4500rpm, it is possible o have them spin faster but that could damage the fan motor
  • Ultrasuperman
    Ultrasuperman Member Posts: 53 Die Hard WiFi Icon
    Options
    if you are concerned about the heat I would suggest grabbing a cooling pad to rest the laptop on while gaming
  • asad814
    asad814 Member Posts: 371 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    what are your tempts during game????? if the laptop is overheating then it will damage the components
  • preet121
    Options
    asad814 said:
    what are your tempts during game????? if the laptop is overheating then it will damage the components
    it averages around 80 degrees is that over heating also the i run the fans at around 6000 rpm which is max speed in predator sense
  • asad814
    asad814 Member Posts: 371 Seasoned Practitioner WiFi Icon
    Options
    those are good tempts...dont worry about the damage.....have fun!!!!