acer spin 11 r751tn diagnostic lights

Options
Danimoth17
Danimoth17 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited October 2023 in 2020 Archives
I have a couple Acer Spin 11's that wont turn on. they are giving off light codes with the battery indicator but there is no documentation online, and I called Acer and they don't know how to look them up either.

One flashes 1 blue and 4 amber, the other flashes 6 amber.

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Hi Danimoth17,

We apologize for the inconvenience with the issue you are having. We sent you a PM, can you kindly check your inbox and send me the information need it so I can further assist you?

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • dnugent
    dnugent Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I'm having this same issue, could I have some assistance
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,722 Trailblazer
    Options
    Which issue? Or do you have more than one and one is doing the 1 blue and 4 amber and the other 6 amber?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Scoggs
    Scoggs Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I also have the same issue with 4 amber then 1 blue, and the chromebook not powering on. 
    Is their any resolution to the error?

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi Scoggs,

Sorry to hear you're having issues, please contact your local Acer support for assistance click on the following link https://www.acer.com/worldwide/ where you can select the country of your location and under support tab you can find the available service centers and technical support phone numbers.

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • reachimmanuel
    reachimmanuel Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Regarding the issue where you see 1 blue and 4 amber: SOLUTION: Connect the charger. Then press and hold 'Esc' + 'Refresh' + 'Power' simultaneously until the power light turns solid amber. Wait for a minute or two if your battery is drained, and then press the power button to start up as usual.