Why won't the buttons on my XB271U respond?

shoobre24680
shoobre24680 Member Posts: 10 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
The buttons work fine when Windows 7 isn't yet booted and changes in the settings are saved, but as soon as I get to the Windows login-screen the buttons behave like deactivated. The light works fine though. Deactivating G-Sync in the NVidia Control Panel did not fix the problem.

Answers

• mohamedali
    mohamedali Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Hi,
    Please try doing "BIOS DEFAULT" to change the basic settings...If its still doesn't work please boot the computer in DSRM Mode ( Directory Services Restore Mode ) its might change the directory recent changes which will help us to fix the issue...
    Please try those steps & replay back...
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    shoobre24680 The model # XB271HU is referred to Predator Monitor. Are you referring the physical buttons in monitor or the keyboard buttons? 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• shoobre24680
    edited May 2018
    Hi,
    Please try doing "BIOS DEFAULT" to change the basic settings...If its still doesn't work please boot the computer in DSRM Mode ( Directory Services Restore Mode ) its might change the directory recent changes which will help us to fix the issue...
    Please try those steps & replay back...
    I tried both options but sadly without fixing the issue. But when I connected a friend's monitor (same model) the buttons did work. Also when I connected my monitor to his PC my buttons again didn't work.
  • shoobre24680
    Balatekie said:
    shoobre24680 The model # XB271HU is referred to Predator Monitor. Are you referring the physical buttons in monitor or the keyboard buttons? 

The physical buttons on the monitor.