Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Swift 3 SF315 41 with Ryzen 5 the sticker outside writes Acer Trueharmony BUT the drivers from site

Is it possible to someone give me one by one step what I have to do to have this function please? I already installed (tryied many times) the latest audio (realteck) drivers from official Acer site.

Best Answer

• Sam9545Sam9545 Posts: 7

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Download driverPack solution from site "drp.su" . install the utility & check for driver update . Then you can see the list of driver to be update . Select realtek audio driver . There is 2-3 versions of realtek audio driver. Select & install the latest driver then restart .

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 8,410ACE Trailblazer
    Hi,
    Download the CAB file from this site, extract them to your Desktop, go to Device Manager, right click the Realtek, click update this driver, select Browse my computer and select Desktop. You can try  different drivers and one of them will have Acer Trueharmony.
    https://www.tenforums.com/drivers-hardware/5993-latest-realtek-hd-audio-driver-version.html

• Sam9545Sam9545 Posts: 7Member

Tinkerer

Accepted Answer
    Download driverPack solution from site "drp.su" . install the utility & check for driver update . Then you can see the list of driver to be update . Select realtek audio driver . There is 2-3 versions of realtek audio driver. Select & install the latest driver then restart .
  • MpeglerisMpegleris Posts: 31Member Enthusiast
    Allright! I followed the 2nd advice and after disabled all the unwanted software there, I checked only on realtek driver and well done!!! Thank you very much!