Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

acer predator g9 793 bios update v1.14?????

2»

FAQ & Answers

• Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 45Member Devotee
    edited July 2018
    Make sure your battery is fully charged and your laptop is plugged to a reliable power source. Download the newest version of bios for your model (the one @Acer-Manny linked to). Extract the executable from the winzip file and run it. That's it.
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 1,707Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hi MrFriendism,

Just like Phoenix1966 mentioned is an executable file and after downloading and extracting the zip file to your PC your double click the .exe file and follow instructions, just make sure you have the unit plug in to your charger.  

Thank you,
    Acer-Manny
  • To update safely, fully charge the notebook battery and leave it plugged in! After that, disable the wifi and disconnect all peripherals that are connected to the usb ports! If there is a power failure in the bios upgrade process, your notebook may become unusable! Taking these precautions, just run the extracted file!
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!

Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
2»