acer one10 NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED AND MANY MORE

Options
Eyabo
Eyabo Member Posts: 2 New User
Hi everyone
My acer one10- windows 8.1 pro build 9600 has been formatted and after that my speaker wont work, it has a red mark 'x' below and it says "NO AUDIO OUTPUT DEVICE INSTALLED" also my battery percentage is grayed out to notification icons settings so that i couldn't put it to taskbar; when I checked my device manager, ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery is missing even after I clicked "Scan for hardware changes" and I also tried and followed the steps on how to fix those said issues. Afterwards, I also noticed that bluetooth is also disabled or gone/missing, even the touch screen wont work. I subscribed here in acer thinking that you can help me big time for this is one of their products. furthermore, I searched for BIOS Update that my notebook needs, and they (acer) gave me five firmwares/BIOS to update, I wonder if i need to download those BIOS at the same time or should I choose only one to update, addition to that how can i know if the BIOS I will update is safe. Looking forward for your response, Thanks in advance! please help me to fix my issues. Thank you!
*FIRST PICTURE- FIRMWARES/BIOS I NEED TO DOWNLOAD
*SECOND PICTIRE- MY ACER ONE10 WINDOWS 8.1 PRO BUILD 9600 SYSTEM INFORMATION

[Edited the thread to add model name]

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    We would not recommend BIOS updates. these BIOS updates are really good but if we don't follow the proper procedure or if some reason it fails the unit cannot be usable.

Please try to reload the operating system to see this is a hardware issue or a software. Click the link below and follow the steps.

Link: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35232
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • Eyabo
    Eyabo Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Rudy21 said:
    We would not recommend BIOS updates. these BIOS updates are really good but if we don't follow the proper procedure or if some reason it fails the unit cannot be usable.

Please try to reload the operating system to see this is a hardware issue or a software. Click the link below and follow the steps.

Link: https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35232
    It wont work on my acer one10. it was not booting to blue screen, it's just loading 'till the lock screen appears. help me further please. thanks