Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Hi, Im running windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1, System restored with the Acer program

Maus01Maus01 Posts: 2Member New User
The Acer Updater tool doesn't seem to be working ,
I need to update outdated drivers and don't feel confident doing it myself, does anyone else have this problem?

FAQ & Answers

• IronFlyIronFly Posts: 18,355ACE Trailblazer
    you can check the latest available drivers for you model by yourself:
    https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support

by the way, normally they are outdated too.
    I'm not an Acer employee.
  • Maus01Maus01 Posts: 2Member New User

Thanks for the answer , however is there something wrong with my laptop, or is it just not being fixed?

• Rudy21Rudy21 Posts: 1,339ACE Pioneer
    hi,

I dont think there is any issue with the unit. in the current generation windows 7 is kind of outdated operating system this is the reason for the drivers to be outdated
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question
    Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  :)  :)
  • JackEJackE Posts: 17,377ACE Trailblazer
    @Maus01 ; (1) What is your full ACER model and number? (2) What was the original factory-installed Windows version? Jack E/NJ
  • okman45okman45 Posts: 1Member New User
    Does anybody know where you can get outdated product drivers ?.The driver and manual download page doesn't recognize my serial number any more.
  • JackEJackE Posts: 17,377ACE Trailblazer
    Don't use the serial number. What is your full ACER model number? Enter the model number instead. Jack E/NJ