SX2865 - Secure Boot Violation

Options
TheBard
TheBard Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2020 Archives
We have an SX2865 from 2012, that was upgraded to Windows 10.  When booted, I get a red confirmation dialog after the Bios screen that says 'Secure Boot Violation'. If I dismiss it Windows 10 boots and runs normally.

If I enter Bios and Disable Secure Boot, it doesn't boot Windows at all, just shows bios then a black screen with power button immediately killing power. Basically it never boots the OS at all.  

I cannot seem to get rid of that red dialog no matter what I try.

What can be done?
Thanks.

Answers

• Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Options
    Hi! You can try the below steps....
    1. Enter the UEFI and navigate to Advanced Menu->Boot->Secure Boot
    2. Change “OS type” to “Other OS”
    3. Press F10 to Save and reboot
    4. Check the UEFI Advanced Menu->Boot->Secure Boot, and confirm the “Platform Key (PK) State” is changed to be unloaded.
    5. Exit the UEFI, and the system will now boot normally.
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• TheBard
    TheBard Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    The machine cannot enter UEFI.  Only bios.
  • Albertocoste
    Albertocoste Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    TheBard said:
    We have an SX2865 from 2012, that was upgraded to Windows 10.  When booted, I get a red confirmation dialog after the Bios screen that says 'Secure Boot Violation'. If I dismiss it Windows 10 boots and runs normally.

If I enter Bios and Disable Secure Boot, it doesn't boot Windows at all, just shows bios then a black screen with power button immediately killing power. Basically it never boots the OS at all.  

I cannot seem to get rid of that red dialog no matter what I try.

What can be done?
    Thanks.
    Lo que tienes que desabilitar es el Boot secure y listo la pc te subira