Is there any chance the V7850 will get HDR10+ support in the future ?

Options
Mikee123
Mikee123 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited February 27 in 2018 Archives
I am thinking of having my V7850 upgraded to the C10 firmware to have better HDR. But sending it in is a pain... So I am wondering if there will be a HDR10+ update at some point, to wait and have it upgraded then. If there is no chance, I might as well send it in now. I know it will only be speculation, but if its technically not possible there is no chance...

Answers

• brusteraider
    brusteraider Member Posts: 3 New User
    Options
    Mikee123 said:
    I am thinking of having my V7850 upgraded to the C10 firmware to have better HDR. But sending it in is a pain... So I am wondering if there will be a HDR10+ update at some point, to wait and have it upgraded then. If there is no chance, I might as well send it in now. I know it will only be speculation, but if its technically not possible there is no chance...
      I don't think that is possible without a hardware update. I would just go ahead and send it in for C10 upgrade.
  • Jono23
    Jono23 Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Options
    Has anyone here gone from C09 to C10? I just asked a user if he could comment on the improvement from C09 to C10 in regards to HDR, but he said he went from C04 to C10.