Where are the Nitro 5 keyboard back light settings?

Options
2»

Answers

• FROST69
    FROST69 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I've had a Nitro 5 AN515-42 (gaming laptop ) for about 6 months, and the keyboard lights always stayed on unless my laptop was unplugged. Yesterday, they started turning off if I wasn't pressing them. I really want these lights to stay on, since I can't see the keyboard in the dark with the backlight on. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    @FROST69Ideally, you should create a new thread and also provide the exact model of the laptop.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Red21780
    Red21780 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    HI,

Is there any new released update in Nitrosense where we can change the keyboard backlight?
  • GldGriffenGirl
    GldGriffenGirl Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    FROST69 said:
    I've had a Nitro 5 AN515-42 (gaming laptop ) for about 6 months, and the keyboard lights always stayed on unless my laptop was unplugged. Yesterday, they started turning off if I wasn't pressing them. I really want these lights to stay on, since I can't see the keyboard in the dark with the backlight on. Anyone know how to fix this?

I have finally figured out how to turn the back-lighting on my keyboard permanently on while the laptop is powered on! I have an Acer Nitro 5 AN515-53 and the way I did it is as follows:

1. Press F2 button (some say the delete button works too, it didn't for me) on startup to go into the bios screen.

2. Using the arrow keys, go to the MAIN tab

3. Scroll down to Keyboard Lighting Timeout

4. Tap Enter

5. Select [Disable]

6. No more back-light going off on your keyboard while the laptop is on!

Hope this helps everyone else. :)

• SighRH
    SighRH Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    THANK YOU!
    I was almost going to send the laptop back due to this issue - I have low vision and need the keyboard lit, basically can't see the keys at all without the backlighting.  I am a touch typist, but often I'm typing then pausing.  Lucky also I know about BIOS and aren't freaked to adjust a setting on it.
  • michoharadino
    michoharadino Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I cannot find any settings or function keys that work. Any solutions found yet?  I would really like to have my keyboard light on when plugged in, not using battery.  Otherwise need to fumble in the dark to turn on every 30 seconds, which is annoying.  I bought my Spin 5 and love it, except for this.  Please help...thanks in advance!
    just enter nitrosense setting the last one is
    Backlight off after 30 seconds turn it of and done 
    your welcom
  • Mspence
    Mspence Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    If you hit your nitro fan button and go to the settings icon and look at the very bottom you can turn of the setting.
    Thank you thank you thank you, Christopher221!!! I was losing my mind..this was wayyy too easy..ha ha. Thanks again!
  • Ritz666
    Ritz666 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    How Do I Increase My Keyboard Lights In Acer Nitro 5?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Ritz666 said:
    How Do I Increase My Keyboard Lights In Acer Nitro 5?

What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-58VH. Have you ever pressed fn+f10?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)