My tablet Iconia One 10 is locked up and I can't turn on,or off . How do I do a hard reset?

Newtablet
Newtablet Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 15 in 2018 Archives
My tablet Iconia One 10 is locked up and I can't turn on,or off . How do I do a hard reset? Model B3-A40/ B3-A40FHD

Answers

• DarkRaNgEr
    DarkRaNgEr Member Posts: 92 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited April 2018

Hi Newtablet,

If your screen is frozen you may need perform a hard reset on your device in order for it to be functional again. If your system is still frozen, you may try using the hardware reset pinhole on your tablet, to see if it will allow your system to boot.

Please follow the hard reset instructions.

1) Press and hold the power button and volume + button until it vibrates

2) Release the power button and unlock the screen lock switch at the side of the device.

3) The device has been restored to factory settings.

For more information please visit our trouble shooting page:

If no changes then press and In the first step turn off the tablet by pressing the Power button for a few seconds. After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while. If you see ACER logo release all buttons. In this mode navigate by using Volume buttons to select "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and confirm with the Power key.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Did this answer the question? Yes · No

Thanks and Regards,

DarkRaNgEr

• AntoJoseph
    AntoJoseph Member Posts: 83 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Hi, 
    If the following steps not working then you have to contact the acer customer support for hardware issue