How do I open the Acer X34A Information Screen?

Options
wiremash
wiremash Member Posts: 5 New User
edited February 14 in 2018 Archives
A while ago I asked a question regarding a colour cycling issue caused by pressing something on that screen or menu (top left side, not at the edge), after resetting my monitor, while adjusting my settings back, I opened it again (didn't take a picture, don't know why, thought I could get back to it since I managed to trigger it twice in one day), took a look at it and it was information about the monitor (Date of Manufacture etc.). I found a DTS audio bypass option, which I toggled, but couldn't do so very well because the buttons were far away and I had to rely on guessing which button does what. In the process, I accidentally closed the menu. My normal menu ended up getting stuck in that spot as per last time, so I reset it, but I have not been able to trigger the menu again. Does anyone know how I can access this menu again?

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    wiremash 

Press the third button from the right side to view Main page.Press again to enter next function in the Function Menu.

Here's the user guide for the monitor Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

• wiremash
    wiremash Member Posts: 5 New User
    Options
    Sharanji said:
    wiremash 

Press the third button from the right side to view Main page.Press again to enter next function in the Function Menu.

Here's the user guide for the monitor Download

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

That's not what I'm talking about, it's not the function menu I'm looking for, it's the screen that tells me my specifications.