Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

mouse Acer Predator Cestus 500 sensor name ?

empleatempleat Posts: 2Member New User
edited April 2018 in Gaming Accessories
Hello,
do someone know what sensor is this mouse using ?
Thanks.

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 4,117ACE Pathfinder
    empleat 

The Acer Predator Cestus 500 has a Gyro sensor with movement Resolution of 7200 dpi.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • empleatempleat Posts: 2Member New User
    Because acer doesn't usually make mouse, i don't know this sensor and i would like a bit more information, i suppose it doesn't have acceleration and what about lod ?
  • VNM7VNM7 Posts: 5Member New User
    The Cestus 500 uses a optical sensor Pixart 3330
  • davidwright93davidwright93 Posts: 1Member New User
    Hello,

The mouse that you want has a Gyro sensor along with a lazor optical sensor. It has resolution of 7200 dpi actually. They haven't mentioned the name of the actual sensor anywhere cause they don't make it themselves but rebrand it.

Hope this helps.
  • DayaZzDayaZz Posts: 1Member New User
    Does someone knew, why are my Acer Predator cestus 500 mouse sensor are not working?? Even the quater master cannot detect it n saying "no predator devices connected"