Replacement Rubber Feet/Pads for Spin 3

Options
P3RS0NN
P3RS0NN Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
Does anyone know where to get replacement rubber feet/pads for the Spin 3? The left one on the wristrest area broke.

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,287 Trailblazer
    Options
    Hi,
    I don't think you can buy them separately as they are part of the back cover, however, you can make one by cutting a rubber material to size to fit in to the feet grove, it may not be pretty but will do the job.
  • Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Options
    @P3RS0NN

You can see that there are a couple of websites which do sell replacement feet for various models. You need to check in online at ebay or you can try this weblink https://www.bumperspecialties.com/products/

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
  • P3RS0NN
    Options
    Hi,
    I don't think you can buy them separately as they are part of the back cover, however, you can make one by cutting a rubber material to size to fit in to the feet grove, it may not be pretty but will do the job.
    The rubber pad that I'm missing is on the wristrest, so I don't really want to cut one because it will look pretty tacky.. :/
  • brummyfan2
    Options
    P3RS0NN said:
    Hi,
    The rubber pad that I'm missing is on the wristrest, so I don't really want to cut one because it will look pretty tacky.. :/

P3RS0NN said:
    Hi,
    Sorry, my fault, could you please post the picture of it.

• P3RS0NN
    edited March 2018
    Options
    P3RS0NN said:
    Hi,

P3RS0NN said:
    Hi,
    Sorry, my fault, could you please post the picture of it.

• brummyfan2
    Options
    That's part of upper case assembly, you could try online stores as @Sharanji suggested or try getting it from your local repair shop a similar sized rubber feet.