Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Advanced bios options menu

Nerv87Nerv87 Posts: 13Member

Tinkerer

edited March 2018 in Travelmate and Extensa
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask if anyone can help me to reactivate the advanced menu within the bios, I remember very well that, when they gave me the notebook I could see the "advanced" option inside the bios, now there is not more, after updating to bios phoenix trustedcore V1.08. I need it, can anyone please tell me how to reactivate this option? if I remember correctly it is a simple combination of keys. The notebook is "acer extensa 5210" thanks to everyone.

FAQ & Answers

• JackEJackE Posts: 13,423ACE Trailblazer
    You might try to set a supervisor password. Then save password setting and exit. Re-boot and re-enter the BIOS menu to check if more options are then available. Jack E/NJ
  • jamersonenglishjjjamersonenglishjj Posts: 5Member New User
    did you get in?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online139

Alexman2019
Alexman2019
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
Hansihenser
Hansihenser
jomalig
jomalig
Moke01
Moke01
muditsharma
muditsharma
Neth
Neth
rdlf4
rdlf4
Sammisam
Sammisam
ven98
ven98
xapim
xapim
+128 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcements

Acer Community is now available in French! We are delighted to announce the addition of French to the list of supported languages in order to reach more users and expand on our mission to break the barriers between people and technology. You can access the French community from the drop down language menu located next to your username on the top right corner.

Participez aux discussions !

New Here?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Intel Extreme KAtowise 2019
Predator Join the forum discussions on our
Predator line of products.
Find out about the Acer ACE program.