Want to delete my acer account.

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
edited April 12 in 2019 Archives
Hey Acer Community.
I have been reading here on the Acer Community I have send Acer-Karp a private message to get my my Acer ID and acer community account deleted. First I just wanted My acer ID account deleted, but had to make a Acer Community account to ask to get deleted my acer ID account. So here I am.
I can't send private message to Acer-Karp, but I saw in another Acer community-post that I have to make a post before I can send a private message. I am doing that now so now I hope I can send a private message now.
Best regards
l0l

Answers

• Rudy21
    Rudy21 ACE Posts: 1,789 Pathfinder
    Options
    Is your issue been taken care..?
    Click on 'Yes' to accept my comment as answer
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Hey Acer community,
                                          I want to delete my acer id account and community account . Please help me 
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Want to delete my account 
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru
    Options
    l0l said:
    Hey Acer Community.
    I have been reading here on the Acer Community I have send Acer-Karp a private message to get my my Acer ID and acer community account deleted. First I just wanted My acer ID account deleted, but had to make a Acer Community account to ask to get deleted my acer ID account. So here I am.
    I can't send private message to Acer-Karp, but I saw in another Acer community-post that I have to make a post before I can send a private message. I am doing that now so now I hope I can send a private message now.
    Best regards
    l0l
    Dear l0l ,

Thank you for contacting us with your request. I have sent the request to get your Acer ID account and Acer Community account deleted.

Regards,
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.