Acer Self Maintainer

Options
ngonwvusd
ngonwvusd Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2019 Archives
Hello,

I am part of a district that has several thousand chromebooks in circulation. I am wondering what steps are required to become part of the Acer Self Maintainer program.

Answers

• Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    Options
    Hi ngonwvusd,

I am happy to help, your contact information is needed, please send me a private message (PM) with contact information (School District, Number of units, Name, Phone, Email etc.) and i will be happy to forward it to our Premier (ASP) team for follow up.   

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
  • WCUSD
    WCUSD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Same thing here. I'm not seeing a PM option anywhere. How can I get information on this program Manny?
  • WCUSD
    WCUSD Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    WCUSD said:
    Same thing here. I'm not seeing a PM option anywhere. How can I get information on this program Manny?
    Ok, posting once gave me PM permissions. Message sent!
  • Sethulous
    Sethulous Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Hi ngonwvusd,

I am happy to help, your contact information is needed, please send me a private message (PM) with contact information (School District, Number of units, Name, Phone, Email etc.) and i will be happy to forward it to our Premier (ASP) team for follow up.   

Thanks,
    Acer-Manny
    I too am interested in the self-maintainer program.  I will send you a PM with my contact details.
  • Bobby_UET
    Bobby_UET Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I see this is a somewhat older post but I need to comment in order to get PM privileges. I'm interested in becoming part of the Acer Self Maintainer Program as well. 
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Options
    Hi Bobby_UET,

Thanks, i have replied to your PM.

Acer-Manny
  • schooldude
    schooldude Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    I am a tech for a school district that is using chromebooks and chromebook tabs. I would like some information on the self-maintainer program please.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Options
    Hi schooldude,

Please respond to my PM, i am requesting additional information to help follow up with your request.

Thanks for the interest,
    Acer-Manny