Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Best Answer

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 11,752 Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,
    I have already answered your first question, I can confirm that Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD will work but other two SSD mentioned also should work in theory as your A515-51 supports NVMe SSD.
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.

FAQ & Answers

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 11,752ACE Trailblazer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi,
    I have already answered your first question, I can confirm that Samsung 960 Evo M.2 SSD will work but other two SSD mentioned also should work in theory as your A515-51 supports NVMe SSD.
    Please don't click "Like" but click "Yes" for "Did this answer the question", if I resolve the problem.
  • agentskywalkeragentskywalker Posts: 9Member New User
    Thanks, 
    Is the M2 SSD slot present in one of the two openable chambers?? Or you have to take off the entire back cover??
    Is the M2 SSD to be fitted in one of these two chambers?? Or I need to open the full back cover?
    Is the M2 SSD to be fitted in one of these two chambers?? Or I need to open the full back cover?
    Hi,
    No, you need to remove the back cover to access the M.2 SSD slot, the small door for memory modules and the larger door for HDD, you have to take off the screws of those doors and remove HDD and memory modules, then remove all the screws from the back cover, use a plastic prying tool or an old credit card to release the tabs to separate the back cover from main body, and lift off the back cover.

Thanks a lot !!
    You are welcome :)