Aspire Nitro V15 Charging.

PerCent
PerCent Member Posts: 1 New User
edited November 2023 in 2018 Archives
When I got my acer laptop last year it worked fine, but after a month of using it, the charger would need to be held in certain positions to actually charge my computer. With about 6 months of this it got worse and I got more and more frustrated as it impacted my fps if it were to stop charging. The past few weeks I have had to hook it up on top of the monitor to get it to charge or other ridiculous positions, but today it wouldn't charge whatsoever. Has anyone experienced this same problem?

Answers

• JoeRoot-Acer
    JoeRoot-Acer Member Posts: 3 New User
    PerCent said:
    When I got my acer laptop last year it worked fine, but after a month of using it, the charger would need to be held in certain positions to actually charge my computer. With about 6 months of this it got worse and I got more and more frustrated as it impacted my fps if it were to stop charging. The past few weeks I have had to hook it up on top of the monitor to get it to charge or other ridiculous positions, but today it wouldn't charge whatsoever. Has anyone experienced this same problem?
    PerCent:
    Hi, 
    I would request you to send the device for a warranty repair. It there is no warranty check with any local technician.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!
    Did this answer the question? Yes · No